Flowers are a classic way to say I love you to your significant other. But what if you want to go above and beyond the basic, beautiful bouquet of roses? Try writing a special message on the card that comes with your flower order that tells your beloved how much they mean to you, or even share your feelings in the form of haiku poetry. Here are some samples you can use as inspiration, and some helpful tips on how to create your own romantic messages. Keep scrolling for a plethora of ideas no matter what your writing style is.
1. I'm so grateful for you and everything we have together. I love you so much!
2. Happy Valentine's Day! I'm so lucky to be with you.
3. I was thinking about you and wanted to send you some flowers.
4. Thank you for being by my side through everything.
5. I'm sorry for anything that I may have done wrong. I still love you.
6. Just because, I love you!
7. Congratulations on your new job/new house/new baby!
1. I love you more than coffee, but please don't make me prove it.
2. I could say that you're the bomb, but that might not be the best idea right now.
3. I'm not really a morning person, but for you I'd wake up at 4am.
4. You're the avocado to my toast.
5. I love you more than I love binging Netflix... and that's saying a lot.
6. I'll never stop falling in love with you... even when you leave your socks on the floor.
7. Thank you for being my partner in crime... and all the other things too.
1. My love for you is as fresh as these flowers. I can't wait to see you and give you a big hug.
2. I was thinking of you and wanted to send you my love.
3. You are the sunshine of my life.
4. I'm so grateful to have you in my life.
5. I cherish our time together and can't wait to create more memories with you.
6. Thank you for staying with me through everything.
7. I love you more than words could ever say.
1. I'm so grateful to have you in my life. I love you more than words can say.
2. I'm counting down the days until I can be with you again.
3. You're my everything, and I love you with all my heart.
4. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
5. Thank you for being by my side through everything.
6. I'm so lucky to be with you, and I cherish every moment we spend together.
7. You're the light in my life that guides me through dark times.
1. I love your sense of humor. You always make me laugh, even when I don't want to.
2. I love your passion for life. You always make me feel like anything is possible.
3. I love your kindness. You are always so thoughtful and considerate, even when you don't have to be.
4. I love your strength. You are always so brave and confident, even when you're feeling scared or unsure.
5. I love your intelligence. You are always so quick to understand things and figure out solutions, even when everyone else is still struggling.
6. I love your creativity. Your mind is as beautiful as these flowers.
1. For new love: Our love is fresh and beautiful, like these flowers.
2. For a blossoming romance: I can't wait to see what our future together holds, like these flowers reaching for the sun.
3. For a special anniversary: I'm so grateful for our time together, and I look forward to many more happy years with you.
4. To congratulate someone on an accomplishment: Congratulations on your success! These flowers are just one way of saying how proud we are of you.
5. You deserve this flower celebration because you're a wonderful person!
1. When writing a message to go with flowers, it's important to consider the relationship between you and the recipient.
2. If the relationship is romantic, your message should be too.
3. Be sure to express your love and affection in your message.
4. A message for a husband or wife should be more than just I love you.
5. Get creative and write something that will make your partner smile, laugh, or cry tears of happiness.
6. If you're not sure what to write, try using one of these phrases: Thinking of you, I miss you, or With love or an idea from above.
7. Finally, don't forget to sign your name at the end!
Keep in mind that all that matters is that you write from the heart! Don't overthink it, just be sincere and your Teleflorist gift will be perfect.